Junior Web Developer
We’re looking for a driven junior web developer to join us in our office full time and undertake our junior learning program and working on real projects right away.
Who is Instance? We’re a small and highly motivated team with big goals and high expectations, a startup born in January 2018, we have plans to grow our team effectively and we need your help to do it!
- Developing websites, microsites and web apps in HTML/CSS/PHP/JS on a range of backends (from WordPress to custom Node servers).
- Developing custom functionality, integrations and plugins for our clients using documented APIs and best-practice dev techniques.
- Scoping and planning solutions for the requirements outlined in our project briefs.
- Working with our design team to ideate on new concepts and innovative digital solutions.
You will report to our Technical Lead while working collaboratively with the rest of our team.
We are currently hiring for full-time roles, and freelance/contractor positions when required.
Selection Criteria (Junior)
The successful applicant will have:
- Junior experience working with web technologies
- An understanding of PHP basics
- A portfolio of previous work, especially with HTML & CSS
Sounds like you?
The role is full time, and we are looking for someone to start immediately. Salary will be based upon applicant’s experience and their suitability for the role.
You’ll receive training to grow in your role, with a great support network from other staff, and our Technical Director. You’ll learn new skills, and hone your talents.
We’d love to hear from you! With your application please send your CV, address the selection criteria and core competencies, and provide some examples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org.